2.15.2010

February 2010 - We have had LOTS of snow this month. Zach loves it! Jake, not so much.


9 comments:

Liz said...

So nice to catch up on your pictures! I hear congratulations are in order (Facebook) :>) - we are having a new little one about the same time! Went to the dr today and saw the tiny heartbeat . . . Congratulations to you guys!

Robyn Huff said...

Cute picture! Give the boys big hugs for us. Looking forward to seeing you all in March!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

yeah, I'm ready for this snow to GO AWAY!

The Salisburys said...

Well, is this an update I see here on your blog?:) Just had to give you a hard time! Hey, at least you know what month they all happened in!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great pictures!
Ronda

Brenda said...

Cute picture of Zach! Looks like he sure was enjoying the snow. I've had my fill of snow now and I'm ready for Spring!!

Anonymous said...

I love the snow scene and the boy most of all! I'm sure you all are ready for the snow to be gone but the snow looks beautiful to me. At least we got to see some while you were hosting our wonderful Christmas! See you all in a few weeks! Love, Nana B

Char said...

Love all the new photos and seeing the boys!! By a previous comment I read that there is another little one on the way! Congratulations!! I almost called and asked to use a corner this past TH as I had a class near Indianapolis...then I discovered that the class was on my side of the loop...oh well...are you still interested in MonaVie? It has made such a difference in my well-being and others in my family.

Back to the blog -- keep posting! Miss you all and keep you in my prayers.

Brenda Marquez said...

Thanks for sharing, Jennifer! I hadn't looked at your blog in awhile and I am so happy to catch up on you guys! Love you all!

Powered by Blogger.

Tunes