5.15.2011

May 2011 - Zachary's Preschool Graduation - Congratulations!! We love you Zach, and we are very proud of our little man.









































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes my heart sad to not be able to be there for his graduation. It's hard to believe that Zach will be in kindergarten this fall.

Keith and Crystal said...

I enjoyed all the pictures. Your kids are growing and are SO cute.

Congratulations, Zach!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Zach! We are so proud of you!
Love,
Uncle Manuel and Aunt Brenda

Liz said...

I loved seeing all your pictures... what darlings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Zach! It was a privilege to finally meet you this past weekend! ;)
Love this pictures Jennifer. As always...enjoyed your blog. You have such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

For some reason it's not letting me sign in my google (Blog) account. Previous msg was from me...Karon ;)

Making Memories 1999 said...

Congratulations, Zach!! I'm sure you'll love kindergarten!

Powered by Blogger.

Tunes